Editing, Typing, and Proofreading Services
The Graduate School maintains this list of typists, editors, and courier services as a resource to students. The individuals and businesses listed here are independent contractors, and are not affiliated with or employed by the Graduate School.
Couriers and Formatting
- (607) 564-9375
Editing and Proofreading
Basic and stylistic editing, specializing in the social sciences and humanities
Katie Lang & Taylor Duncan
- Editing, Proofreading, and Writing Consultation Experience with non-native English speakers
Clare Xanthos, Ph.D. Academic Editor
- Services are targeted to social science, health-related, and humanities manuscripts
- International graduate student population
- 313 Utica St. Ithaca, NY 14850
Georgia A. Martin, Ph.D.
- Editing/proofreading in LaTeX and MS Word
- Specialty areas: mathematics, science, economics, engineering
- (301) 962-9299
Ashleigh Imus, Ph.D.
- (678) 971-5044
- International Scholars. Topics: Education, Management, Technology
Samantha Dozier, Ph.D.
- focus is generally on scientific disciplines and mostly biology/nanotechnology/chemistry