Successful applicants will have received, or be on track to receive, a baccalaureate degree from a college or university of recognized standing prior to matriculation in the Graduate School. For students with foreign credentials, an equivalent international degree is required.
Requirements for international credentials:
- All transcripts, diplomas or academic records must be official documents issued by the college or university and provided in the original language.
- If not issued by the college or university as original documents, they should be notarized, full-sized photocopies.
- A certified English translation must accompany the transcript or diploma if the original language is not English.
- Transcripts should include grades received in each subject each year, the name of the degree program in which the applicant is enrolled, and the dates of attendance.
- Transcripts should be scanned and uploaded at the time of application. Admitted applicants will be required to send an official paper transcript prior to registration, as well as a certified copy of their diploma or degree certificate.