CU-CIRTL offers professional development and support for graduate students and postdocs pursuing academic careers in natural and social science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) fields. In addition to our courses and workshops, we have collected a number of resources to help students further their practice.
- Teaching and Mentoring Resources
- Teaching Opportunities
- Four Ways to do a Teaching as Research Project
- Assessing Student Learning
- Inclusive Classroom Resources
- Funding and Conference Opportunities
- Job Search and Career Resources