Thank you for your interest in the Cornell University Graduate School. Graduate Education has been an important part of the University's mission and history since the Graduate School’s founding in 1909. Today, we offer professional and research master’s degrees and Ph.D. programs in nearly 100 fields. Our students come from 102 countries around the world to form an energized, globally diverse, and highly engaged graduate student body.
Tips for Applying to Cornell
- Guide for Applying to Graduate and Professional Schools
- Steps for Admission
- Diversity Fellowships
- Tips for Requesting Letters of Recommendation
- Writing Your Statement of Purpose
Informational Resources for Prospective Students
- Connect with a Graduate Student Ambassador
- Summer Research Opportunities for Undergraduates
- Making College Affordable: An Online Guide for Hispanic Students
- A Guide for Undocumented Students on Fellowships and Scholarships
- 10 Ways to Support Undocumented Students
Want more info?
For additional questions or concerns, please contact Anitra McCarthy, director of recruitment, at firstname.lastname@example.org.