Doctoral Experience Survey
Results from a biennial survey (2013, 2015 and 2017) of all doctoral students enrolled in the Graduate School for two years or more.
- Doctoral Experience Survey
- Analytical Report (PDF)
- Response Distributions by Discipline (PDF)
- Response Means by Survey Year for the Graduate School (PDF)
- Response Means by Survey Year for each discipline:
Doctoral Career Outcomes and Perceptions
Results from the Exit Survey and Doctoral Alumni Career Outcomes Survey; covers degree years 1994 – 2018.
- Doctoral Career Outcomes
- Doctoral Career Outcomes 2017 Infographic (PDF)
- Doctoral Alumni Career-related Perceptions
The Diversity Dashboards, created and maintained by Institutional Research and Planning, allow users to see diversity initiatives organized around four core principles: composition, engagement, inclusion, and achievement.