Editing, Typing, and Proofreading Services
The Graduate School maintains this list of typists, editors, and courier services as a resource to students. The individuals and businesses listed here are independent contractors, and are not affiliated with or employed by the Graduate School.
Couriers and Formatting
- (607) 564-9375
Editing and Proofreading
- International Scholars
- Topics: education, management, technology
Kathleen Cannon, EdD.
- Fun, fast, competent dissertation editor/partner/coach. Have edited 90+ dissertations, proposals
Samantha Dozier, Ph.D.
- Focus is generally on scientific disciplines and mostly biology/nanotechnology/chemistry
- Associate Professor of Political Science
- University of Chicago Editing Certificate
- As a developmental editor and writing coach, I specialize in social sciences, as well as history, law, and interdisciplinary social sciences/humanities.
- I will support you in producing coherent, elegant, and persuasive research papers, journal articles, theses/dissertations, and books.
- Editing and proofing, basic and stylistic, and for non-native English speaking writers
- Previously edited professors, scientists and postdoc papers/grants at Cornell
- Cornell University Institute of Biotechnology 604 Frank H. T. Rhodes Hall Ithaca, NY 14853
Allison L. Goldstein
- Thesis, dissertation, and academic article editing and proofreading
- Freelance since 2010 and an Advanced Professional Member of the UK’s Society for Editors and Proofreaders
- Able to proofread many subjects, but particularly experienced in academic fields of history, politics, philosophy, business and management
Basic and stylistic editing, specializing in the social sciences and humanities
Ashleigh Imus, Ph.D.
Georgia A. Martin, Ph.D.
- Editing/proofreading in LaTeX and MS Word
- Specialty areas: mathematics, science, economics, engineering
- Ronda Roaring Communications, LLC
- Proofreading and coaching for the CU Community
- Professional copyediting
Running Ink Writing Editing, Coaching, & Research LLC
- Comprehensive Editing. All dissertation and theses receive comprehensive editing:
- Editing for grammar, mechanics, punctuation, spelling, and syntax
- Editing for style: APA or MLA formatting, in-text citations, and references
- Editing for content (optional)
- Editing for clarity
- ESL / ELL editing
- International graduate student population
- 313 Utica St. Ithaca, NY 14850
Nina Seja, Ph.D.
- Precise, expert, and experienced proofreader and coach
- Theses, dissertations, books/chapters, academic/popular articles, grant applications, and more
- Focus across many disciplines, but particularly the arts/humanities, social sciences, law, and business.
- I have considerable experience working with English as a Second Language students.