Editing, Typing, and Proofreading Services
The Graduate School maintains this list of typists, editors, and courier services as a resource to students. The individuals and businesses listed here are independent contractors, and are not affiliated with or employed by the Graduate School.
Couriers and Formatting
- (607) 564-9375
Editing and Proofreading
- International Scholars
- Topics: education, management, technology
- CA Content Creation
- Specialty areas are psychology, social sciences, education, early years, and childhood studies
Kathleen Cannon, Ed.D.
- Fun, fast, competent dissertation editor/partner/coach. Have edited 90+ dissertations, proposals
Samantha Dozier, Ph.D.
- Focus is generally on scientific disciplines and mostly biology/nanotechnology/chemistry
- Associate Professor of Political Science
- University of Chicago Editing Certificate
- As a developmental editor and writing coach, I specialize in social sciences, as well as history, law, and interdisciplinary social sciences/humanities.
- I will support you in producing coherent, elegant, and persuasive research papers, journal articles, theses/dissertations, and books.
- Editing and proofing, basic and stylistic, and for non-native English speaking writers
- Previously edited professors, scientists, and postdoc papers/grants at Cornell
- Cornell University Institute of Biotechnology, 604 Frank H. T. Rhodes Hall, Ithaca, NY 14853
Allison L. Goldstein
- Thesis, dissertation, and academic article editing and proofreading
- Freelance since 2010 and an Advanced Professional Member of the UK’s Society for Editors and Proofreaders
- Able to proofread many subjects, but particularly experienced in academic fields of history, politics, philosophy, business, and management
- Academic coaches and editors
Basic and stylistic editing, specializing in the social sciences and humanities
Ashleigh Imus, Ph.D.
Georgia A. Martin, Ph.D.
- Editing/proofreading in LaTeX and MS Word
- Specialty areas: mathematics, science, economics, engineering
- Ronda Roaring Communications, LLC
- Proofreading and coaching for the CU Community
- Professional copyediting
Running Ink Writing, Editing, Coaching, & Research LLC
- Comprehensive editing: All dissertation and theses receive comprehensive editing:
- Editing for grammar, mechanics, punctuation, spelling, and syntax
- Editing for style: APA or MLA formatting, in-text citations, and references
- Editing for content (optional)
- Editing for clarity
- ESL/ELL editing
- International graduate student population
- 313 Utica St., Ithaca, NY 14850
Nina Seja, Ph.D.
- Precise, expert, and experienced proofreader and coach
- Theses, dissertations, books/chapters, academic/popular articles, grant applications, and more
- Focus across many disciplines, but particularly the arts/humanities, social sciences, law, and business.
- I have considerable experience working with English as a Second Language students.