Executive Health Administration M.H.A. (Distance, Hybrid, or Online Option)
Field of Study
Whether you manage a team in a hospital, work in the pharmaceutical industry, or are a practicing MD, Cornell University’s online Executive Master of Health Administration program offers you the opportunity to learn from top-notch healthcare faculty in a flexible online format, combined with a few in-person sessions at Cornell University’s campuses. Students earn a degree in 18 months. For further information, see the Executive MHA website.
Contact InformationWebsite: https://publicpolicy.cornell.edu/studying-at-brooks/masters-programs/sloan/emha/
3301 Martha Van Rensselaer Hall
Ithaca, NY 14853
Concentrations by Subject
- Health Administration
Application Requirements and Deadlines
Summer: April 4
Rolling admissions until the final deadline, check with the field of study for specific information
Two (2) Letters of Recommendation (one of which should be from current manager)
Statement of Purpose
Test Scores Optional (GRE, GMAT)
The Sloan Program is designed to develop student competency in five areas:
- Communication consists of business writing and presentation skills.
- Leadership skills and relationship management consists of leading, communicating with, and managing others; change management; ability for honest self-assessment; problem-solving and decision making; working in teams.
- Professionalism includes personal and professional ethics; emotional intelligence and critical thinking.
- Knowledge of the healthcare environment includes health care issues and trends; health care legal principles; health policy; population health and the social determinants of health.
- Business and analytical skills consist of financial management and accounting; organizational behavior and managing human resources; strategic planning and analysis; marketing; information management; operations management and quality and performance improvement; quantitative skills; planning and managing projects; economic analysis and application.