Systems Engineering M.Eng. (Ithaca)
Field of Study
The professional degree of Master of Engineering (Systems) is intended primarily for persons who plan to practice systems engineering directly or as a part of their engineering discipline. Admission preference is given to applicants with an accredited U.S. engineering degree or a substantial equivalent. The professional degree requires a minimum of thirty credits of graduate-level work in the principles and practices of the field. Specific requirements include a broad-based technical background in the field, courses in design, and a systems engineering multi-discipline, team project.
Contact InformationWebsite: http://www.systemseng.cornell.edu
Phone: 607 254-8998
606 Rhodes Hall
Ithaca, NY 14853
Concentrations by Subject
- systems engineering (minor)
Visit the Graduate School's Tuition Rates page.
Application Requirements and Deadlines
Fall, May 31; Spring, Nov 15: Cornell Early Admit students only
- all Graduate School Requirements
- the English Language Proficiency Requirement
- TOEFL score of 105
- IELTS 7.5 total or greater
- 2 recommendation letters
- Resume or C. V.
- Mastery and Application of Core Disciplinary Knowledge
- Problem Formulation, Organization and Planning of the Solution Process
- Collaborative Problem Solving and Issue Resolution
- Communication of Knowledge, Ideas and Decision Reasoning
- Self-directed Learning and Professional Development