If I see people working on campus without approvals, how can I report my concerns?

Date: May 2020


Hello deans,

If I become aware that graduate students, postdocs, staff, and/or faculty are working on campus (e.g., in labs, studios, or offices) without appropriate university approvals prior to the approved, phased re-opening of campus, how can I report my concerns?


Concerned Graduate Student


Dear Concerned Graduate Student,

To report behaviors that you have reason to suspect are occurring without appropriate university approvals, in violation of current university or New York State protocols, you may report your concerns via the anonymous EthicsPoint Hotline.



Barbara A. Knuth
Dean of the Graduate School