Learning Community on Inclusive Teaching Begins
June 2 @ 1:00 pm - 2:20 pm
- This event has passed.
This is a five-week online program that runs concurrently with the asynchronous Teaching & Learning in the Diverse Classroom course. Participants meet weekly via Zoom to discuss how to create and sustain inclusive learning environments. Identify practical, evidence-based strategies appropriate for your discipline and future teaching plans. This program is a collaboration between the Center for Teaching Innovation and the Graduate School’s Future Faculty and Academic Careers office.
Who may participate?
Graduate students and postdocs at Cornell. Register for the learning community. by May 30, 2022.
- Dates: June 2 – 30, 2022
- Meeting times: Thursdays, 1:00-2:20 pm ET in June
- More information about the learning community
- You must be enrolled concurrently in the asynchronous online course, Teaching & Learning in the Diverse Classroom
At the conclusion of this program, you will be able to:
- articulate your inclusion-related teaching and learning values
- discuss diversity and inclusion, anchored in a process of reflection and ongoing learning