NCFDD: How to Develop a Daily Writing Practice
March 12, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- This event has passed.
- Are you sick of working all the time without making progress on your writing projects?
- Are you tired of your deadline-driven, binge-and-bust writing routine?
- Do you wish you could develop a healthy, consistent, daily writing routine that would allow you to meet your department’s expectations for tenure and promotion?
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- The three biggest myths about writing that hobble new faculty productivity
- The surprising difference between struggling new faculty members and those who are designated as “rising stars”
- The 30-minute strategy that will increase your writing productivity AND decrease your stress, anxiety and guilt
Free Individual Memberships for the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD)
Available to all Cornell students, postdocs, faculty, and staff
Cornell is an institutional member of the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD), a nationally recognized, independent organization providing online career development and mentoring resources. The NCFDD provides members with access to tools to increase research and writing productivity and improve work-life balance.
Activate your account by following the steps below:
- Go to the NCFDD website
- Under “Select Your Institution,” choose “Cornell University”
- Select “Activate my Membership”
- Complete the registration form using your Cornell email address
- Check your Cornell email account to find a confirmation/welcome email. Click “Activate Account” in the email