Graduate & Professional Student Diversity Council
August 16 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
An event every month that begins at 12:30pm on day 16 of the month, repeating until August 24, 2018
- This event has passed.
Cornell is home to a number of graduate and professional student organizations that promote diversity and inclusion. The following student organizations represented on the Graduate & Professional Student Diversity Council, work collaboratively with the Graduate School and other campus partners on initiatives to advance a sense of community, professional excellence, and a climate of inclusion for all graduate and professional students, but especially for those from marginalized communities and backgrounds historically underrepresented in the academy.
- Black Graduate and Professional Student Association (BGPSA)
- Cornell Latin American Student Society (CLASS)
- Graduate Women in Science (GWIS)
- GPSA Diversity & International Student Committee (DISC)
- Indigenous Graduate Student Association (IGSA)
- Latino/a Graduate Student Coalition (LGSC)
- Society for Asian American Graduate Affairs (SAAGA)
- Multicultural Academic Council
- Out in STEM (oSTEM)