Tax Information Sessions for Cornell Students: What Graduate and Professional Students Need to Know About Taxes
February 21, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- This event has passed.
Join us to review the tax forms that you received from Cornell University, including who will receive them and when. We will also review in detail the tax forms and provide some context and interpretation to what Cornell is reporting so that you are informed. Finally, we will provide next step options to enable all graduate and professional students to know what is required to successfully complete and file taxes for 2018. Since taxes are different for U.S. citizens/permanent residents and international students, please attend the session that you identify as a member of. This session is repeated for your convenience; you only need to attend one session. Presented by: Lori Kanellis, Cornell University Tax Office.
- U.S. Citizens/Permanent Residents- RSVP required
- Thursday, February 21 from 1:00 – 2:30 p.m. – G10 Biotech (pizza at 12:45)
- Monday, March 11 from 1:00 – 2:30 p.m. – G10 Biotech (pizza at 12:45)
- International Students (co-sponsored with Office of Global Learning)- No RSVP needed
- Thursday, March 7 from 1:00 – 2:30 p.m. – G10 Biotech
- Wednesday, March 20 from 11:30 – 1:00 p.m. – G10 Biotech