Center for the Integration of Research, Teaching, and Learning (CU-CIRTL)
Learn how we advance teaching and learning in higher education through future faculty preparation for graduate students and postdoctoral scholars as part of a national network.
View upcoming and ongoing events including lunches, seminars, workshops and symposia.
- Inclusive Teaching Institute for Graduate Students and Postdocs
- Teaching as Research National Conference
- Past Events
Find graduate courses on teaching that allow you to interact with faculty, staff, postdocs, and graduate students from Cornell and other research universities.
Explore in-person professional development opportunities for graduate students and postdocs on important topics in teaching, research, and mentoring.
- Inclusive Teaching Series
- Building Mentoring Skills Certificate Program
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Program
Survey the wide range of CIRTL Network online workshops, webinars, and event series designed to help STEM graduate students and postdocs refine their teaching approaches as they advance through their academic careers.
Discover a wide range of resources from Cornell University and the CIRTL Network to help graduate students and postdocs explore teaching, research, and career resources.
- Training in Teaching as Research (TAR)
- Inclusive Classroom Resources
- Funding and Conference Opportunities
- Learning Community Small Grants
Connect with learning communities at Cornell and across the country and see how the national CIRTL Network is changing the face of STEM teaching in higher education.
- News Stories
- Participant Spotlights
- SoTL Practitioners and Projects
- Outreach Materials
- Future Faculty Forum Blog and Twitter
For more information about Cornell University CIRTL, please contact:
Dr. Colleen McLinn | 325 Caldwell Hall, Cornell University, Ithaca NY 14853 | 607-255-2030
Funded by the Graduate School, the National Science Foundation (DUE #:1231286) and the Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
Sign up for CU-CIRTL's listserv