Office of Career and Professional Development
The Graduate School Office of Career and Professional Development works with graduate students and postdocs to explore various career options through individual advising, workshops, and experiential learning opportunities. We strive to empower students, strengthen skill development and professional preparation, demystify the job search process, and connect students to opportunities and resources useful to their career interests.
- All research degree students at Cornell (e.g., Ph.D., M.S., M.F.A.)
- All postdoctoral scholars at Cornell (e.g., postdoctoral associates, postdoctoral fellows)
- Graduate field representatives interested in discussing career exploration programming
- Careers Beyond Academia
- Future Faculty and Academic Careers
- Office of Postdoctoral Studies
- Graduate School Pathways to Success
Colleen McLinn, Associate Dean for Professional Development; Director of Future Faculty and Academic Careers
Susi Varvayanis, Executive Director of Careers Beyond Academia
Christine Holmes, Director of Postdoctoral Studies
Sarah Day, Professional Development Program Coordinator and Graduate School Assistant
If you are in a professional degree program and unclear whether it is housed within the Graduate School, you may want to see this list of all Cornell Career Network offices around campus, or contact us for the best referral for career advising.