Financial Planning 101: How to Grow the Strongest Foundation
March 23 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- This event has passed.
Are you interested in gaining exposure to the financial strategies and techniques that every person should be confident with in order to set themselves up for long-term success? For example, did you know you can grow your money tax-free?
Join our fun and informative sessions to learn more financial hacks that should be on your radar!
Anticipated Material to be Covered
- Building a Budget || Fixed vs Variable
- Setting Financial Goals || Savings Plan
- Why Invest? || Compounding vs Inflation
- How to Invest? || Investment Types
- Where to Invest? || Investment Vehicles
- Long-Term Protection || Insurances & Employee Benefits
Register now to attend this session.
About the Speaker
Chase Wickenheiser, A&S ’19 & Football Alum,is a Financial Advisor with Magnus Financial Group. Chase partners with clients to help them organize their current Financial Picture, advance their future Financial Goals, and motivate them to continually achieve those goals.