NCFDD Webinar: How to Develop a Daily Writing Practice
March 14, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- This event has passed.
As you make plans to engage in future faculty development programming this semester, please make sure to check out the set of upcoming webinars being offered by the National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity (NCFDD). To access these webinars, first activate your free, Cornell-sponsored NCFDD membership via the following link: https://www.facultydiversity.org/institutions/cornell-university
- Are you sick of working all the time without making progress on your writing projects?
- Are you tired of your deadline-driven, binge-and-bust writing routine?
- Do you wish you could develop a healthy, consistent, daily writing routine that would allow you to meet your department’s expectations for tenure and promotion?
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- The three biggest myths about writing that hobble new faculty productivity
- The surprising difference between struggling new faculty members and those who are designated as “rising stars”
- The 30-minute strategy that will increase your writing productivity AND decrease your stress, anxiety and guilt