NCFDD: How to Manage Stress, Rejection and the Haters in Your Midst
November 8, 2018 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- This event has passed.
- Are you stressed?
- Do you feel devastated when your articles and/or grant proposals get rejected?
- Is the pressure of publishing/funding your work making you sick?
If any of this sounds familiar and you have difficulty managing the negative energy and rejection in your environment, please join us to learn:
- The impact that stress and negativity can have if they are not managed
- Identify the most common areas of stress in academic life
- Concrete strategies for managing the physical, emotional, and attitudinal effects of stress
Cornell University members are encouraged to register for a free National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity (NCFDD) members via the following link: https://www.facultydiversity.org/institutions/cornell-university