NCFDD Webinar: Every Semester Needs a Plan
January 13, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 3:45 pm
- This event has passed.
- Do you often start the semester or term with high hopes for your writing projects, but end disappointed by your actual productivity?
- Do you desperately want (or need) to write a lot this semester?
- Do you want to figure out how to be more productive AND enjoy your life this semester?
Take time out of your schedule to identify your personal and professional goals, create a strategic plan to accomplish them, and identify the types of community, support, and accountability you need to make this your most productive and balanced semester ever!
Carlita Favero, PhD is a Professor of Biology and Neuroscience at Ursinus College, an exclusively undergraduate liberal arts institution with about 1600 students. She has developed courses on the FUNdamentals of Neuroscience, Developmental Neurobiology, and most recently Glial Cell Biology. Her scholarly work investigates the consequences of alcohol exposure on brain wiring and behavior during embryonic brain development, a field she moved into during her first year on the tenure track. Carlita is striving to live a refined sugar and chemically processed food-free life and enjoys sleeping 8 hours a night, baking desserts, and relaxing at home with her wonderful husband of 17 years and their two lovely daughters (11 and almost 14).
Free Individual Memberships for the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD)
Available to all Cornell students, postdocs, faculty, and staff
Cornell is an institutional member of the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD), a nationally recognized, independent organization providing online career development and mentoring resources. The NCFDD provides members with access to tools to increase research and writing productivity and improve work-life balance.
Activate your account by following the steps below:
- Go to the NCFDD website
- Under “Select Your Institution,” choose “Cornell University”
- Select “Activate my Membership”
- Complete the registration form using your Cornell email address
- Check your Cornell email account to find a confirmation/welcome email. Click “Activate Account” in the email