NCFDD Webinar: Every Summer Needs a Plan
May 13, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- This event has passed.
- Do you often start the summer with high hopes for your writing projects, but end disappointed by your actual productivity?
- Do you desperately want (or need) to write a lot this summer?
- Do you want to figure out how to be more productive AND enjoy your life this summer?
Join us for a hands-on planning webinar! We offer our planning webinar at the beginning of each term so that you can take time out of your schedule to identify your personal and professional goals for the summer, create a strategic plan to accomplish them, and identify the types of community, support, and accountability you need to make this your most productive and balanced summer ever! Get ready to create a work-plan for your summer that you can immediately share with your mentors.
Free Individual Memberships for the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD)
Available to all Cornell students, postdocs, faculty, and staff
Cornell is an institutional member of the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD), a nationally recognized, independent organization providing online career development and mentoring resources. The NCFDD provides members with access to tools to increase research and writing productivity and improve work-life balance.
Activate your account by following the steps below:
- Go to the NCFDD website
- Under “Select Your Institution,” choose “Cornell University”
- Select “Activate my Membership”
- Complete the registration form using your Cornell email address
- Check your Cornell email account to find a confirmation/welcome email. Click “Activate Account” in the email