Strategies for Moving Through Grad School: Dealing with Imposter Phenomenon & Other Issues
April 9, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- This event has passed.
Gaining support through conversation and interaction with other graduate and professional students, facilitated by a CAPS therapist. The goal of each session is to establish an action plan so you can make noticeable progress in both your personal and professional life.
Facilitator: Cory Myler, PhD, CAPS therapist at Cornell Health
- March 12: Personal & Professional Experiences in Imposter Phenomenon
- March 19: Maintaining Mindfulness in the Never-Ending Distractions of Life
- March 26: Understanding Values and Establishing Boundaries
- April 9: Empowering Yourself While Advocating For What You Need
- April 16: Starting Where You Are (Instead of Where You’re Not)
- April 23: Commitment and Doing The Next Step