Ivy+ Three Minute Thesis Competition
November 18, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- This event has passed.
In this virtual event, Ph.D. students from Yale, Cornell University, Princeton University, Columbia University, University of Pennsylvania, Dartmouth College, University of Chicago, and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology will present their thesis research-in just 3 minutes! Join us for this celebratory showcase of the diverse and innovative work Ph.D. students are doing across our campuses.
- Rachel Allison (Food Science) – “What CAN we do about stinky wine?”
- Bhargav Sanketi (Biochemistry, Molecular and Cell Biology) – “To Be or Knot to Be”
The panel of judges includes:
- Julia Kent (Ph.D., English) Vice President, Council of Graduate Schools
- Kobi Abayomi (Ph.D., Probability and Statistics), Senior Vice President, Research, Warner Music
- Sourojit Bhowmick (Ph.D., Immunology), Director of Communications, Oncology, Alkermes
- Peter Kurie (Ph.D,, Anthropology), Anthropologist, Intel