Thesis and Dissertation
2015-2016 Submission and Conferral Deadlines:
Download Your Thesis packet
- Thesis and Dissertation Guidebook
- Formatting Guidelines
- Exam Results Forms (Please Select One)
- Master's Exam Results Form (For Research Master's Students)
- A Exam Results Form, Instruction, and Research Compliance Form (For Non-Thesis Master's Reciepents )
- B Exam Results Form and Instructions (For PhD Students)
- Graduation Manager (Online)
|Degree Conferral Date||Submission Deadline||Approval by Committee|
|Aug 17, 2015||Aug 3, 2015, Noon||Aug 7, 2015, Noon|
|Feb 1, 2016||Jan 4, 2016, Noon||Jan 8, 2016, Noon|
|May 29, 2016||May 2, 2016, Noon||May 6, 2016, Noon|
*Filing Fees may apply. See Fees and Forms.
Apply for Graduation
All research degree candidates (M.S., M.A., PhD) must apply for graduation using the Graduation Manager system (Online). Even if your degree does not require a thesis or dissertation you must still apply for graduation. Students in professional degree programs may apply for graduation through their field or affiliated college. Ask your GFA for clarification if you are unsure.
Submit your Thesis
As a candidate for a research degree you may submit your thesis or dissertation to The Graduate School using the Graduation Manager system. The Graduate School will verify that the formatting requirements have been met and will send an electronic copy of your document to your Special Committee for final approval. Approved theses and dissertations are sent to the Olin Library for printing, binding, and cataloging. You can order extra copies from Olin Library to keep or share.