Cornell supports your academic success through several (free) writing programs emphasizing scholarly writing and productivity.
- One-on-one feedback from peer tutors.
- Consultations on all forms of written academic work from formal essays to PowerPoint presentations.
- Help with questions, ongoing drafts, and writing skills.
Graduate Write-Ins provide a quiet and supportive writing space.
- Monday through Friday mornings, 8 to 11 a.m. in the Big Red Barn.
- Free coffee and tea for productive writers!
Pathways to Success offers writing workshops and events available throughout the semester.
- Search for events on the Pathways calendar.
- Sample workshops offered in the past include: Writing a teaching statement, teaching writing in your classes while you still need support, and more.
The English Language Support Office (ELSO) offers writing support to multilingual graduate students:
- Credit-bearing seven-week courses that introduce strategies that are applied to your current writing projects.
- Non-credit 90-minute workshops offered biweekly and focused on different types of writing.
- Individual consultations with peer tutors who can answer writing questions, provide feedback to drafts, and introduce writing strategies.