Pathways to Success Symposium
Pathways to Success (P2S) is the Graduate School’s framework for helping graduate and professional students and postdoctoral scholars be successful in their research and scholarship, and establish the necessary skills for their future careers.
The biannual Pathways to Success Symposium is a professional development opportunity focused on providing graduate and professional degree students and postdoctoral scholars with valuable career exploration and professional development learning and skill development opportunities. Participants may register for an individual session or all sessions offered within the symposium.
2023 Pathways to Success Symposium
The next Pathways to Success Symposium will be held in 2023.
- View Summer 2022 P2S Session Descriptions and Presenters
- View Summer 2021 P2S Series Descriptions and Presenters
- View Winter 2021 P2S Series Descriptions, Presenters, and Recordings
- View Summer 2020 P2S Series Descriptions and Presenters
- View Winter 2019 P2S Session Descriptions and Presenters
- View Summer 2019 P2S Session Descriptions and Presenters
- View Spring 2019 P2S Session Descriptions and Presenters