Thank you for your interest in the Cornell University Graduate School. Graduate education has been an important part of Cornell’s mission and history since the Graduate School’s founding in 1909. Today, we offer professional and research master’s degrees and Ph.D. programs in nearly 100 fields. Our students come from 102 countries around the world to form an energized, globally diverse, and highly engaged graduate student body.
Tips for Applying to Cornell
- Guide for Applying to Graduate and Professional Schools
- Steps for Admission
- Diversity Fellowships
- Tips for Requesting Letters of Recommendation
- Writing Your Statement of Purpose
- Application Fee Waiver Information
Informational Resources for Prospective Students
- Summer Research Opportunities for Undergraduates
- GRE Fee Reduction Program
- Graduate Resources for Women in STEM
- Grad School Advice for 1st Generation Students: A Graduate Student Blog
- Graduate Scholarships for Women
- Master’s Degree Guide for Women
- College Resources and Financial Aid for Hispanic Students
- Resources for Undocumented Students
- 10 Ways to Support Undocumented Students
- Student Disability Services
Want More Info.?
For additional questions or concerns, please contact Anitra McCarthy (firstname.lastname@example.org), Senior Director of Recruitment.