Cornell is home to a number of graduate and professional student organizations that promote diversity and inclusion. The following student organizations represented on the Graduate & Professional Student Diversity Council (GPS DC), work collaboratively with the Graduate School and other campus partners on initiatives to advance a sense of community, professional excellence, and a climate of inclusion for all graduate and professional students, but especially for those from marginalized communities and backgrounds historically underrepresented in the academy.
- Black Graduate and Professional Student Association (BGPSA)
- Cornell Latin American Student Society (CLASS)
- Graduate Women in Science (GWiS)
- GPSA Diversity & International Student Committee (DISC)
- Indigenous Graduate Student Association (IGSA)
- Latino/a Graduate Student Coalition (LGSC)
- LGBTQ+ Graduate Student Association (QGrads) formerly known as Out in STEM (oSTEM)
- Multicultural Academic Council
- Society for Asian American Graduate Affairs (SAAGA)
Find more information on the over 1,000 student organizations found at Cornell.
- Graduate Diversity & Inclusion Welcome Reception
- Renaissance Ball
- Graduate Diversity & Inclusion Spring Recognition Banquet