Can you refer me to any legal services in Tompkins County?

Date: April 2018



I am not certain if you are the correct person to contact, but I am wondering if there are any legal services provided to graduate students at Cornell. Any information would be greatly appreciated!


Legally-minded Graduate Student


Dear Legally-minded Graduate Student,

Several local resources are available to help you, depending on your need.  

While not required and not a source of legal advice, if you would like to talk through your individual situation, you are welcome to reach out to Janna Lamey, assistant dean for graduate student life at

Best wishes,

Jan Allen
Associate Dean for Academic and Student Affairs