Applied Economics and Management M.P.S. (Ithaca)
Field of Study
Concentrations by Subject
- applied behaviorial economics and individual choice (ABEIC)
- environmental, energy,and resource economics (EERE)
- food and agricultural economics (FAE)
- international and development economics (IDE)
Application Requirements and Deadlines
Persuasively communicate analysis and solutions, including:
Express written ideas that are clearly stated and professionally presented.
Give an informative and persuasive oral presentations.
Identify problems in complex, ambiguous business situations and provide solutions:
Analyze complex business problems using critical techniques, structure, or frameworks to determine what action if any is optimal.
Be lifelong learners and independent thinkers capable of adapting to business problems as they arise:
Apply analytical tools and techniques from more than one functional area (EERE, FAE, IDE, or Management) to address a problem.
Have an ethical perspective and a service orientation and live up to the highest professional standards:
- Behave ethically and resist taking advantage of moral hazard in teams. Persuasively communicate analysis and solutions, including