Applied Economics and Management M.P.S. (Ithaca)
Field of Study
Our graduate field has a rich tradition of producing top graduates through its rigorous but flexible program led by the Dyson School's internationally known faculty. In addition to courses offered by the graduate field of Applied Economics and Management, graduate students are encouraged to take advantage of graduate courses offered throughout Cornell’s world-class College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, as well as the University’s 13 other top-ranked colleges and schools.
The Master of Professional Studies (Agriculture) is a terminal degree for persons with experience who want additional training pertinent to their profession. In addition, the M.P.S. (Agriculture and Life Sciences) program has a Peace Corp option in which the student undertakes two semesters of academic work at Cornell and a Peace Corp assignment. For more information and instruction on how to apply, visit the M.P.S. (Agriculture and Life Sciences)/Peace Corps Web site,, or contact International Programs, 252 Emerson Hall, Ithaca, NY 14853; phone 607-255-3037; email email@example.com.
Those interested in this field may also want to investigate the related fields listed under Economics in "Opportunities for Study" in the Graduate School Catalog.
Contact InformationWebsite: https://dyson.cornell.edu/programs/graduate/mps/
Phone: 607 255-1616
B38 Warren Hall
Ithaca, NY 14853-7801
Ithaca, NY 14853
Concentrations by Subject
- applied behavioral economics and individual choice (ABEIC) (MPS only)
Application Requirements and Deadlines
- BS or BA from an accredited university
- Required Tests: GRE or GMAT scores. For more information visit the Graduate School website
- Transcript requirements
- Personal Statement
- 2 Letters of Recommendation. For information and guidelines about this topic please visit the Graduate School page here
- Foreign students will be required to take and send their score for English Language Proficiency (TOEFL). For more information on this requirement please visit the Graduate School information page