Hospitality Management M.M.H. (Ithaca)
Field of Study
Please note the MMH program is administered by the School of Hotel Administration. For additional information, please visit https://sha.cornell.edu/admissions-programs/mmh/.
Specializations typically fall under the main business-discipline areas offered at the School of Hotel Administration, such as operations and analytics, service marketing, entrepreneurship, or food and beverage management. Within such disciplines, students might further specialize in such areas as revenue management, digital marketing, restaurant entrepreneurship, or wine marketing and distribution.
Contact InformationWebsite: https://sha.cornell.edu/admissions-programs/mmh/
289 Statler Hall
Ithaca, NY 14853
Concentrations by Subject
- real estate management (minor)
Visit the Graduate School's Tuition Rates page.
Application Requirements and Deadlines
Fall enrollment deadlines:
|Round 1 — application fee waived*
Plan to apply early. International applicants should apply during one of the first three rounds. Applicants may be admitted, denied, or waitlisted until later in the admission cycle. Admission notifications are typically released six weeks after each deadline. All required components must be received in order for your application to be considered.
- all Graduate School Requirements, including the English Language Proficiency Requirement for all applicants
- Please refer to program admissions page for current standardized test policies
- Two letters of recommendation
- Resume or CV
- Video essay - you will be invited to complete this requirement after you submit your application
- Application requirements and tips for applying - https://sha.cornell.edu/admissions-programs/mmh/how-to-apply/requirements/
Apply fundamental business knowledge to analyze a problem that arises in the hospitality industry
Communicate persuasively in writing
Deliver persuasive oral presentations
Analyze an ethical dilemma within a hospitality management context and propose solutions that indicate awareness of the ethical dimensions
Solve an industry problem by demonstrating their analytic and critical thinking skills