Hospitality Management M.M.H. (Ithaca)
Field of Study
Please note the MMH program is administered by the School of Hotel Administration. For additional information, please visit https://sha.cornell.edu/admissions-programs/mmh/.
Contact InformationWebsite: https://sha.cornell.edu/admissions-programs/mmh/
289 Statler Hall
Ithaca, NY 14853
Concentrations by Subject
- real estate management (minor)
Application Requirements and Deadlines
Fall enrollment deadlines:
|Round 1 — application fee waived*||December 1|
|Round 2||January 15|
|Round 3||March 1|
|Round 4||April 15|
Plan to apply early. International applicants should apply during one of the first three rounds. Applicants may be admitted, denied, or waitlisted until later in the admission cycle. Admission notifications are typically released six weeks after each deadline. All required components must be received in order for your application to be considered.
- all Graduate School Requirements, including the TOEFL iBT or IELTS Academic Exam for non-native English applicants*
- GMAT or GRE**
- Two letters of recommendation
- Resume or CV
- Video essay - you will be invited to complete this requirement after you submit your application
- Application requirements and tips for applying - https://sha.cornell.edu/admissions-programs/mmh/how-to-apply/requirements/
*MMH applicants take the TOEFL iBT are expected to achieve a minimum total score of 100. The MMH program also accepts Duolingo English Test (DET) scores, with a minimum score of 120 required.
**Due to COVID-19, GMAT/GRE scores are optional for the 2021 admission cycle.
Apply fundamental business knowledge to analyze a problem that arises in the hospitality industry
Communicate persuasively in writing
Deliver persuasive oral presentations
Analyze an ethical dilemma within a hospitality management context and propose solutions that indicate awareness of the ethical dimensions
Solve an industry problem by demonstrating their analytic and critical thinking skills