Management M.P.S. (Ithaca)
Field of Study
Please note the MPS program is administered by the Johnson Graduate School of Management. For additional information, please visit https://www.johnson.cornell.edu/programs/mps-in-management/
Note: Students enrolled in the MPS program can pursue either the general MPS in Management or the MPS in Management – Accounting Specialization. Other concentration areas are not available to MPS students.
- The MPS in Management program provides core business skills for those with undergraduate preparation in a non-business field. The program is completed in two semesters and offers a cohort curriculum consisting of 20 1.5 credit hour courses. As part of the MPS in Management program curriculum, students will complete three industry practicums that consist of live case studies and opportunities to engage with and learn from industry leaders.
- The MPS Management – Accounting Specialization offers a flexible curriculum designed to prepare students for public practice in auditing, taxation, or consulting, corporate accounting, banking, and public/not-for-profit accounting.
Contact InformationWebsite: https://www.johnson.cornell.edu/Programs/MPS-in-Management
Concentrations by Subject
- entrepreneurship (minor)
- organizational behavior (M&O)
- production and operations (OTIM)
Application Requirements and Deadlines
Prerequisites – see Application Guide
- GMAT/GRE Score Report*
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Transcript requirements
- Resume or CV
- Video Interview
- International students will be required to take and send their scores for English Language Proficiency (TOEFL or IELTS). For more information on this requirement please visit the Graduate School information page.